Welcome to the AskIris community!
This is a safe space for women to ask questions, find answers and share their experiences on topics involving women's health, menstruation, fertility, pregnancy, and more.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voices heard.
Your feedback is always welcome, and we strive to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we accommodate open discussion.
To keep our community an enjoyable space, we ask that when you post, you take into account the following:
- Defamatory, offensive, profane, indecent, discriminatory, unlawful, or threatening comments will not be tolerated.
- We do not allow personal attacks, name-calling, trolling, and abuse.
- We will delete comments at our discretion and ban any repeat offenders. Content that is deemed fraudulent or misleading will be removed.
- Do not spam, post promotional material, or post links to third-party websites.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community may have different perspectives to yours.
- Our community is a public place. Don't post personal information you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. Refrain from posting any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address, or phone number.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that means giving someone a warning; other times, it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely.
If you encounter another community member who violates our guidelines or misbehaves, please contact us immediately.
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you agree with the terms and conditions listed above.
If you have questions about products and services or want to chat with a customer service representative, please get in touch with us.