Which is the better fertility lubricant: Conceive Plus vs. Pre-Seed?
Asked 2 years ago
Hi, we're looking to use a fertility lubricant and want to know if Conceive Plus is better than Preseed or vise versa?
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Both Conceive Plus and Pre-Seed claim:
- Sperm-friendly Ingredients (The chemicals used in both the lubricants do not hinder mobility or damage the sperm)
- To mimics a woman's natural fertile fluids.
- Creates an optimum ph environment for sperm to survive.
- Proven higher success rate of conception.
- Highly recommended by gynecologists.
In short, both are very similar products and both have an amazingly similar success rate. It comes down to personal preference and experience.
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Conceive Plus is FDA approved for couples trying to conceive and is safe for sperm, oocytes, and embryos. PreSeed is also FDA-approved with a pH balance to match sperm and cervical mucus. However, Conceive Plus is the only lubricant that includes magnesium ions and calcium, making it better for keeping the sperm cells healthy.
Please follow our Community Guidelines
More From Blog