Does endo bloating eventually go away?
Asked 2 years ago
How long does Endo belly last? Does that bloating ever go away or does it stay that way?
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Endo belly, unlike the regular bloating that an individual may experience after menstruation, can continue for a few hours, days, or even weeks, having a negative effect on your mental, emotional, and physical health. What you can do to get rid of endo belly:
- Consume small amounts of food at a time. Food allergies and intolerances to common foods should be ruled out
- Avoid swallowing air or gases
- Avoid eating things that cause gas
- Consider a low-FODMAP diet
- Be cautious of sugar alcohols
- Invest in digestive enzyme supplements
- Don't let yourself become constipated.
Please follow our Community Guidelines
More From Blog
Marie-Claire De Villiers