A Beginners Guide to Pre-Seed Fertility Lubricant
Updated December 1, 2022.
Pre-Seed Fertility Lubricant is a specially formulated lubricant that is specially designed to aid with fertility. While it is typically used by women who experience vaginal dryness, there is absolutely no harm in using it if you do not experience this dryness—there just wouldn't be much of a point. Pre-Seed is designed to mimic vaginal fluid—down to the pH—allowing for sperm to travel more easily up the vaginal canal to the egg.
For all of its merits, you need to be sure that what you put into your body will not have any harmful side effects. You should also be entirely sure of how to use a new intimate product. This post will explain how and when to use Pre-Seed Fertility Lubricant, as well as any potential side effects you may experience.
When Should You Use Pre-Seed Lubricant?
There are two "whens" to consider.
In terms of your cycle, you should use this lubricant during your fertile period. This begins when the egg is released from your ovaries during ovulation. On a "normal" 28-day cycle, ovulation should occur on day 14 of your cycle (day one referring to the first day you bleed on your period).
In terms of sex, around 15 minutes beforehand is the recommended time.
How to Use and Apply Pre-Seed
You will receive a tube and an applicator tube. As per the instructions within the package:
- Open the tube and attach the applicator with the plunger pushed all the way down. You will have to twist it onto the product (which is shaped like a toothpaste tube).
- Squeeze the tube from the bottom, allowing the applicator to fill up. The plunger will rise all the way to the top. Do not use the plunger to draw out the product.
- Close the product in the tube, and do not let the product sit inside the applicator for any longer than 30 minutes.
- Insert about half of the applicator into the vagina, in whichever way is comfortable for you. If it is your first time, sitting on the toilet is an easy way to get the right angle.
- Holding firmly in place, push the plunger up to release all of the product. This method is similar to inserting a tampon with an applicator.
- Discard the applicator, as they are single-use only.
What Side Effects Can Pre-Seed Have?
Pree-Seed is clinically safe and even FDA approved. There are no known reported side effects to this product. If you are still uncertain, however, it is always best to speak to your doctor or obstetrician.
Should You Use Pre-Seed?
We think that Pre-Seed is a great product for anyone experiencing vaginal dryness, as it mimics both the pH and texture of vaginal fluid and mucus to a T. Not only is this great for the experience of intercourse, but it also aids with fertility if the sperm is struggling to get to where it needs to go.
All in all, this is a safe, effective product which we definitely suggest you try.